Sunday, January 15, 2012

The 'Tolkien Wood' Ring

OH MY LORD!!!! 
If I could hug you both right now I would. You will just have to settle for a cyber hug. This ring is far above and beyond what I could have ever hoped for. Thank you so much David and Nicola for putting so much hard work, time and effort into something we will cherish ~ You have both been an absolute pleasure to converse with and thanks once again for expediting the shipping date. Much appreciated. I will be telling everyone about you!! All the very best. Much Much Love, David

 

Dear David and Nicola,
Once again, thank-you so much for being such an integral part of such a wonderful day. The redwoods blessed us with a gorgeous day, everything was perfect!  
We have already started talking about our wedding rings that you will hopefully do for us (although that won't be for a little while yet). Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. It means the world to me and Nat. Now she would like to say a few words:
Hello there, it's Natalie here.  I'm completely blown away by this incredible ring, 
I can't stop looking at it! David just showed me your step by step emails, so much hard work and skill has gone in to it!! I feel so very grateful and special. The organic materials used hold such a special place in my heart, this is a ring filled with so much love and magick. And boy did I cry like a baby when Dav told me that you included my Tolkien pine! Wow! I never knew rings like these existed, i will be sure to let everyone know...... protecting the environment one ring at a time :)
Love and light, Natalie and David