Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Email Subject : Gorgeous Rings!!!


What a lovely email from Cynthia and Andrew:

"When Andrew and I received our rings in the mail we were totally blown away by their beauty!  Seeing them up close and actual size, the detail and craftsmanship was even more impressive!  When I began the search for engagement rings, I knew I wanted something beautiful, meaningful, and earth-friendly, and I am so thrilled to have found Touch Wood Rings, because David's work is all of those things!  It was such a pleasure working with the two of you, and Andrew and I couldn't be happier with the results.  We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family.  Keep up the spectacular work!  You seem like beautiful people, doing your utmost to live simply and in harmony with nature, and that makes the rings all the more meaningful.  Our 'Touch Wood Rings' truly are works of art.
Take care, and thank you both so very much! Sincerely, Cynthia and Andrew"


Dear Cynthia and Andrew.  It's really easy to love what we do when we have the pleasure of working with people like you! Thank you so much.  Sending love and light; now and in the future.