Monday, June 11, 2012

A kinder gentler way


A special shell, a bit sea glass and a touch of granite inlaid and offset on a black walnut wood ring for his beloved...

“Nicola, It is very important to me and the special woman in my life to stick to our principles, no gold, and no diamonds. My girlfriend did humanitarian work in various parts of Africa and saw firsthand how the gold and diamond mining industry essentially enslaves and destroys people. Currently she is a Social Scientist for a wildlife organization leading programs to aid sustainability of natural resources in the Congo.
 
If more people only knew the truth.  That is why it is so very important to me to have a Touch Wood Ring for her. Not only are they beautiful but I believe in what you and David are doing and I thank you for doing it.”  Jeremy.  Washington DC