Saturday, February 07, 2015

The sun shines brighter ....

Some notes to share from some of our wonderful clients ... it's really easy to love what we do when the people we work with are such kind and generous souls. 



Our rings have been smothered in praise (that’s not an over-statement!) and they're a delight to wear.
 (Katrine and Martin)




I commissioned a ring from you maybe 7-8 years ago? I can't remember the exact date but I love your work immensely and am thrilled you are still in business as I would like to commission another ring by David. (Lauren)


I just wanted to follow up with you to let you know that I finally gave the ring to Bekah. It was the most magical moment, and she just LOVES it. In fact, I let her read through our emails to learn more about it and she loved hearing the stories and all that went into making her ring. Thank you so much for all your help along the way, you truly made the whole experience something special. You'll always play a part in our journey. Bless you and David and all you stand for. (Maggie Mae )




We want to thank you so much for all the effort and beautiful work that y'all put into our rings.
The surprise was awesome. She loved it and so did the family. We can't thank you enough. (Angela and Pam)



Please send my regards to David and thank him for such beautiful work! As well as yourself for being so communicative throughout the whole experience/process. You both were wonderful to do business with and I will definitely recommend your rings to others. Thanks again so much! (Jason)

Much love to one and all from our 'still winter' wonderland ~ 
where the sun shines brighter because of each of you.
Truly.  It does :)