Monday, July 29, 2013

A Touch Wood Ring proposal



Amy and David and an April proposal


"I am writing to let you and David know that (my) David gave me my engagement ring! It was a delightful surprise that I was wondering when it would happen. The ring is even more beautiful than I imagined it to be. I can't get over it!  I am tickled by how comfortable and light it is. I see what you mean on your website description:  "warmth of wood". I love the birch bark braid, inscription on the maple, and the Australian blackwood is the perfect contrast. 


Also, it fits my finger just perfectly! (my)David and I are so happy! We are getting all the little details set for our backyard wedding come October. Many thanks the world over to you and your David for your patience, hard work, and dedication to our planet." 
 


Just a few months now till Amy and David's low key full of love wedding!  
We send our dearest love and best wishes for a wonderful summer and fall leading up to their celebration.  I know I've said it before and I'll say it again ... I just think we are really lucky and blessed with the wonderful people we meet through our work.  
Thanks David. Thanks Amy.  Much love to you both !! Now and always.