Monday, October 26, 2009

A Daughter and her Dad

In February of 2009, David and I worked with a lovely young couple from Texas; Felipe and Lauren. These are their custom designed Touch Wood Rings.

As an added bonus we also became acquainted with Lauren's Dad; John. I don't know how it all came down, but I have imagined his beautiful daughter telling her Dad that she and his future son-in-law had decided on wooden wedding rings from a couple who live in the Wilds of British Columbia! I wouldn't be surprised if 'Dad' was a tad curious.

John wrote an email to David and I in December after browsing our website. It was a warm and complimentary note.
As we worked with Felipe and Lauren on their rings, John stayed in touch and recently sent us some beautiful photos from his daughter's wedding in June. I love this collage ~ it was created as the first page of their wedding album.


The work that David and I do is so much about the people we meet and the relationships that are created. It's about feeling however briefly involved in a couple's lives. Sharing some of their hopes and dreams... sharing some of ours with them.
John and Lauren and Felipe; Thank you! It has been our pleasure!