Monday, October 02, 2006

Blue spruce wood rings with juniper heartwood bands

These blue spruce and juniper heart wood rings were designed by and created for a couple in Oregon.














"I am so grateful for your hard work, excellent service, and beautiful craftsmanship that have gone into creating our rings and getting them to us.

I had never wanted to wear something flashy, and I had also recently resolved not to buy diamonds because of the ethical issues.

As two musicians who play wooden instruments (flute and clarinet) we appreciate the warmth and soul of wood. There is a liveliness and spirit in my ring that I have never felt in other, metal rings I've worn. When I placed it on my finger, it fit perfectly. I marveled at the subtlety and elegance of the actual ring." Thank you ~ Katherine